Vivace Online Student Recital Performance Guidelines
• Performer shall join the meeting 5 mins earlier and change the Zoom display name as the performer’s full name. The host will spotlight you when you perform.
• Place your camera and microphone properly.
• Please try to prepare a standby camera to record your performance, and send the video through Google Drive or Dropbox and send the link to
• Performers should wear appropriate attire. Girls in knee-length or longer dresses or slacks, boys in dress pants and buttoned dress shirts with ties preferred, or suits. No spaghetti straps, no platform shoes, flip-flops, or athletic footwear. Please do not wear dangling, jingling jewelry.
• Of course, no one should feel obligated to spend money on new clothes. The overriding principle should be to simply do the best you can with what you already have on hand, and remember that proper attire shows respect to your audience, as well as to yourself, and what you have accomplished.
• Remember to practice in your outfit, shoes included.
• Tidy your stage and instrument up before the recital.
• The host will remind you to prepare, please stay away from the “stage”. Once it is your turn, walk up to the “stage”.
• Performers must bow at the beginning and at the end of the performance. Instructor and Student will practice bowing properly. Please double check to make sure that you are unmuted before performing.
• Respect the other performers. Please stay until the performance or event is completely over and take group photos with other performers and teachers.
• The other soloists will bow and your response is with thunderous applause, and an occasional “bravo” at the end of an especially great performance.