Sat, Aug 05|
Vivace Recital Hall
Vivace Monthly Recital Series | 2023-24 Season - III
Volunteer Opportunity: https://www.vivacemusic.org/volunteer Concert Etiquette: https://www.vivacemusic.org/performance-guidelines
Time & Location
Aug 05, 6:30 PM CDT
Vivace Recital Hall, 9889 Bellaire Blvd #D261, Houston, TX 77036, USA
About the Event
We want to ensure that your Vivace Monthly Recital and recording experience is exceptional! To make your session productive and enjoyable, please take note of these Helpful Tips:
- Dress Code: Performers are encouraged to wear appropriate attire. For girls, knee-length or longer dresses or slacks are recommended, while boys should opt for dress pants and buttoned dress shirts with ties or suits. Please refrain from wearing spaghetti straps, platform shoes, flip-flops, or athletic footwear. Additionally, we kindly request that you avoid wearing dangling or jingling jewelry.
- Preparation: Given the challenging nature of the Vivace Monthly Recital process, please ensure that you come thoroughly prepared.
- Sign-up Deadline: The sign-up deadline is either when we reach the maximum limit of performers (which is currently set at no more than 10 due to the ongoing pandemic) or 5 days before the recital, whichever comes first.
- Special Requests: If you have specific preferences regarding your performing time or order, please send us an email at info@VivaceMusic.org at least 3 days before the recital.
- Guests: You are welcome to invite family members and friends to the recital, but if you plan to bring more than two guests, please send us an email at info@VivaceMusic.org at least 3 days before the recital.
We hope these guidelines contribute to a memorable and enjoyable experience for all. Thank you for being a part of our musical community!
Vivace International School of Music