Sat, Jun 24|
Vivace Recital Hall
Vivace Monthly Recital Series | 2022-23 Season - XXVIII
Volunteer Opportunity: https://www.vivacemusic.org/volunteer Concert Etiquette: https://www.vivacemusic.org/performance-guidelines
Time & Location
Jun 24, 6:00 PM CDT
Vivace Recital Hall, 9889 Bellaire Blvd #D261, Houston, TX 77036, USA
About the Event
We want you to have a great Vivace Monthly Recital and recording experience! In order to ensure a productive session, please follow these Helpful Tips:
1. . Performers should wear appropriate attire. Girls in knee-length or longer dresses or slacks, boys in dress pants and buttoned dress shirts with ties preferred, or suits. No spaghetti straps, no platform shoes, flip-flops, or athletic footwear. Please do not wear dangling, jingling jewelry.
2. The Vivace Monthly Recital process can be challenging, so make sure you come adequately prepared.
3. Sign-up deadline: Applicants reach the sign-up limit ( No more than 10 performers due to the pandemic) or 5 days before the recital (Whichever comes first).
4. If you have the special request about a specific performing time or order, you may list it in the sign-up form.
5. You can invite your family members and friends (No more than two audience for each performer due to the pandemic). Everyone shall wear mask and use the hand sanitizer at the entrance of the school.
6. Please read the Vivace Covid-19 Precaution Guidelines.
Please fill out the form below and click the submit button. If you have any other questions or concerns, you may contact Sophia at sliu@VivaceMusic.org