Sun, May 21|
Vivace Recital Hall
Session 8 | Vivace Semi-Annual Recital 2023
Volunteer Opportunity: https://www.vivacemusic.org/volunteer Concert Etiquette: https://www.vivacemusic.org/performance-guidelines
Time & Location
May 21, 2023, 4:30 PM CDT
Vivace Recital Hall, 9889 Bellaire Blvd #D261, Houston, TX 77036, USA
About the Event
We are dedicated to providing a wonderful Vivace Student Recital and recording experience for all performers and audience members. To ensure a successful event, please take note of the following recitaly guideline:
1. Attire: Performers should dress appropriately for the occasion. Girls are encouraged to wear knee-length or longer dresses or slacks, while boys should wear dress pants and buttoned dress shirts with ties preferred, or suits. We ask that performers refrain from wearing spaghetti straps, platform shoes, flip-flops, or athletic footwear. Please avoid wearing jewelry that may cause distractions or noise during your performance.
2. Preparation: The Vivace Monthly Recital process can be challenging, so make sure you come adequately prepared. Rehearse your pieces thoroughly to ensure a successful performance. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled performance time to set up and warm up.
3. Sign-up Deadline: The sign-up deadline is either when the maximum number of 10 performers has been reached (due to the pandemic) or 5 days before the recital, whichever comes first. We encourage you to sign up as soon as possible to secure your spot.
4. Special Requests: If you have a specific performing time or order request, please indicate it in the sign-up form. While we will try our best to accommodate your request, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfill it.
5. Audience Members: You are welcome to invite up to two family members or friends to attend the recital. All audience members are required to wear masks and use hand sanitizer upon entering the school.
6. COVID-19 Precautions: Please read the Vivace COVID-19 Precaution Guidelines carefully before attending the recital. We have implemented safety measures to protect everyone's health, including increased sanitation, social distancing, and limited capacity.
Please complete the sign-up form below and click the submit button. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@VivaceMusic.org. Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you at the recital!